Sales & Marketing Intern
Academic Studies Press is an independent scholarly publisher devoted to advancing knowledge and understanding in the humanities and social sciences, with an emphasis on Jewish Studies and Slavic Studies.
The Sales & Marketing intern will assist with the following:
- Preparing and uploading electronic books.
- Executing marketing plans and researching new sales opportunities.
- Applying for Cataloging in Publication data.
- Distributing complimentary copies to book contributors and endorsers.
- Organizing review and promotional copy mailings.
- Managing office mailings; arranging for postal pickups.
- Submitting order claim forms to printer.
- Scanning, copying, and distributing documents as needed.
- Assisting with additional departmental and administrative tasks as needed.
The ideal candidate has strong communication skills, is detail-oriented, and has a strong interest in learning about the sales and marketing aspects of scholarly publishing.
This is an unpaid internship. Candidates eligible for college credit are encouraged to apply. Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.