Film and Media Studies
Series Editors: Alexander Prokhorov (College of William & Mary) & Elena Prokhorova (College of William & Mary)
This series presents a lively scholarly dialogue on a wide range of topics within film and media studies, including representation, identity, media under state socialism, national/regional cinemas and media, new media, consumer culture and media, gender/sexuality and media, film and media theory, film and media history. The series focuses on cinema and media cultures of Eastern Europe, Russia, the Caucasus, and Central Asia in regional and global contexts. We invite proposals for a variety of projects including scholarly monographs, edited multi-authored volumes on film, media, and popular culture, as well as classroom-oriented readers and companions.
- Nancy Condee (University of Pittsburgh)
- Joshua First (University of Mississippi)
- Helena Goscilo (Ohio State University)
- Dina Iordanova (University of St. Andrews, Scotland)
- Mark Lipovetsky (University of Colorado, Boulder)
- Rimgaila Salys (University of Colorado, Boulder)
ASP is pleased to announce the founding of its new series "Film and Media Studies." Please see the For Authors page on how to submit a proposal.